About me

2011年9月27日火曜日

The Dogme Approach

There has been much talk about the Dogme language teaching approach.
Here is a link about it:

http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/articles/dogme-a-teachers-view

Personally, I like the concept it is based on. I also believe it is important to create a lesson that students are interested in, relevant and student-focused. However, the use of no listening recordings. textbooks, flashcards and so forth seem to me a little silly.

There are so many resources that are created for language teaching which certainly help students learn. Too much reliance on one resource is not good but taking advantage of all the available resources is in my point of view, the way to go.

That being said, I would really like to hear what you think about this teaching approach.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿